When I’m having a bad funk, here are some things I do to get me back in my groove.
- Start over and get back to the basics. Relearn what you’ve been doing, whether it’s going back to your starter/beginner board or practicing your pop up.
- Take a break. At times, I get frustrated because I can’t achieve something simple that would normally be easy. This means, you need to take a break. Everyone hits a plateau and the only way to progress is do something different.
- Get advice. If you’re not getting the results you want on your own get a 2nd opinion and ask someone that knows what you’re trying to do.
- Research and check online resources for additional information. There are plenty of resources out there so go find some.
- Lastly, take a cold shower and reflect.
Hope this helped! Let me know what you do if you get burnt out or frustrated.